WIRELESS MANUAL TIMING
SAY GOODBYE TO STOPWATCHES AND PAPER RESULTS-ENTRY
Our manual timing solution is wireless and delivers accurate race times straight to your laptop!
MANUAL TIMING PACKAGE
Our Manual Timing Solution comes as a package and includes:
Wireless start device/s can be used with or without a cap gun, as they are also electronic guns. They can also be used for manual timing of either laned or pack finishes.
RaceHQ is a powerful results management application that allows you to run overlaping races with either manual, wireless starts. Results are saved to your laptop and can be exported to excel or uploaded to ResultsHQ.
Our race accessories include a wireless timing hub, USB mini-cable and carry case.
PLUS! All purchases include online and phone support, a one-year warranty and unlimited software updates.
SETTING MANUAL TIMING UP
1. Attach wireless start device to cap gun or speaker for digital starts.
2. Match finish devices to a single lane (or one for all finishers).
3. Start race. Wireless start device will start clock on laptop automatically.
4. Press finish-line device when athlete crosses finish line. This will trigger a time on the laptop.
5. Print result tickets and issue to athletes and/or upload results to ResultsHQ after every race.
6. Start your next race. You can also do this while finishing your first one.
Just some of the sports you can use our manual timING FOR!
For more information contact us or download our brochure.